Uber Eats Android Compatible Sunmi NT311 Bluetooth Receipt Printer C04000069
$306.36 Ex GST
Uber Eats Android Compatible Sunmi NT311 Bluetooth Receipt Printer
Connects via bluetooth to the UberEats Android ONLY tablet
This printer uses 80x80 thermal paper rolls (80mm Wide x 80mm Diameter)
- Includes Australian Power Supply and Kettle Cord in the box
- IP65 rating
- Oleophobic material
- Audio & flashlight pick up reminder
- Support 80mm width x 80mm rolls (80x80)
- 250mm/s print speed
- Bluetooth interface for Uber tablet connection
- Multiple languages and vector fonts
- Network test report, automatic re-print, automatically retrieve and print pending orders.
- 12 month Australian Warranty - RTB
Easy installion guide for your Uber Eats Sunmi printer:
- Enable receipt printing in the Settings section of the Uber Eats Orders on your Android Tablet
- To enable receipt printing, pair your device with your receipt printer per your manufacturer’s instructions.
- Once your device is paired with the printer, go to the Settings section of your Uber Eats Orders and toggle on the Enabled option.
- Click the question mark (?) in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Tap on “SETTINGS.”
- Tap “RECEIPT PRINTING.”
- Tap the slider to enable receipt printing.
- If your printer is paired with your device, the printer model will be automatically selected. If you have multiple Bluetooth devices, you may have to select the printer model from the dropdown menu.
- Once a printer is enabled, you can tap “TEST PRINT” to ensure that the printer is properly paired with your Uber Eats Orders.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CompuBox users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.