Citizen CLS400 Direct Thermal Label Printer with roll holder (Black, Ethernet & USB) CLS400DTR
$453.64 Ex GST
The CLS400 4 inch Label Printer is perfect for printing fanfold tickets or labels on rolls, for example event tickets, or shipping labels, as well as office labels, barcode labels.
Connects via USB cable (included) to your Windows PC (Or via optional Serial/RS232 cable)
Included in the box: CLS400 Printer, USB cable, Australian Power supply and Wall plug. Bartender basic label design software.
- Direct Thermal Printing Technology, 203 dpi
- Interface: USB + Serial/RS232
- Print Speed (maximum): 150 mm/s
- Print Width (maximum): 4 inches (104 mm)
- Print lenght (maximum): 812 mm
- Media Width (min to max): 19.5 mm to 118 mm
- Adjustable media sensor: Card Notch, Black mark sensor and Label gap sensor
- Roll Size (max): Inside diameter 5 inches (125 mm), Core size: 1 inch (25mm)
- Paper thickness up to 0.635 to 0.254mm
- The CLS400 comes only in Black Colour
- BASIC interpreter for code conversion and support for other ticketing emulations
- Drivers and software: Free-of-charge on CD with printer, compatible with Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2012, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows Vista.
- Emulations (Languages): Cross-Emulation™ - automatic switching between Zebra® ZPL-II® and Datamax® I-Class®, DMX400
- Internal Power Supply
- Warranty: 2 years on printer, 6 months or 30 kilometers on printhead
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CompuBox users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.