The CL-E300 4 inch Label Printer is perfect for printing shipping labels, as well as office labels, barcode labels.
Connects via Ethernet Cable (not included) to your Wifi Modem Router or Network port, or USB cable (included) to your Windows PC.
Included in the box: CL-E300 Printer, USB cable, Australian Power supply and Wall plug. Bartender basic label design software.
- Direct Thermal Printing Technology, 203 dpi
- Interface: Ethernet LAN + USB + Serial
- Print Speed (maximum): 200 mm/s
- Print Width (maximum): 4 inches (104 mm)
- Media Width (min to max): 25.4mm to 118.1 mm
- Media sensors : Adjustable media sensor, Black mark sensor and Label gap sensor
- Roll Size (max): Inside diameter 5 inches (125 mm)
- Core size: 1 inch (25mm)
- Paper load: Hi-Lift™ mechanism and ClickClose™ closure
- Paper thickness: Paper thickness up to 0.150mm
- Single button control panel
- Case colour: Black
- Case : Hi-Open™ industrial ABS case with safe close
- Flash (Non-Volatile Memory): 16 MB total, 4MB available for user
- Drivers and software: Free-of-charge on CD with printer, compatible with Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2012, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows Vista.
- Emulations (Languages): Cross-Emulation™ - automatic switching between Zebra® ZPL-II® and Datamax® I-Class®, DMX400
- Warranty: 2 years on printer, 6 months or 30 kilometers on printhead
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CompuBox users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.