Retail Express Hardware Bundle - Epson Thermal Receipt Printer, Zebra Label Printer, Cash Drawer, Corded Barcode Scanner, Labels, Paper Rolls
$899.09 Ex GST
This Retail Express POS and Label printing hardware bundle includes a Zebra ZD410 Label printer, 40x28 Barcode Labels, Epson TM-T82IIIL USB Receipt Printer, Zebra LS2208 USB Barcode Scanner, cash drawer and receipt paper compatible with Retail Express on PC and Mac. RXPHB4
Great bundle ready for you to start printing your product barcode labels, compatible with Retail Express Cloud POS Software. Note: This label printer is 2 inches wide and cannot print shipping labels.
Included in this bundle:
- Epson TM-T82IIIL USB Receipt Printer - Plug into your PC USB port
- Zebra LS2208 USB corded Barcode Scanner
- Cash Drawer with 5 Notes & 8 Removable Coin Sections (Cable to the printer included)
- 4 Rolls of 80x80 Thermal Receipt Paper Rolls
- Zebra ZD410 USB 2 inch Barcode Label Printer
- 6 rolls of 40mm x 28mm Direct Thermal Labels (12000 Labels in total)
We are official Retail Express Online POS Hardware Suppliers in Australia, and have stock in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, and Perth.
ZD410 Retail Express Cloud Label Printer Features:
- A new and improved user interface makes the ZD410.
- Status icons that make it easy to spot and resolve issues
- Print width: 56 mm
- Print Resolution: 203 dpi
- Print Speed: 152 mm per second
- Only works with Retail Express when connected via USB port
Retail Express T82IIIL Receipt Printer Features:
- Easy paper loading with auto cutter - Includes Power Supply Unit, IEC cable and wall bracket
- Print speed of up to 200mm per second for text and graphics
- Paper width max 80mm (Use 80x80 Thermal Rolls)
- High-quality receipt printouts - Paper-saving options that reduce usage up to 30%
- Sleek, compact and stylish design
- Place the printer horizontally or vertically
- Colour - Black
- Connects via Network cable to your Router or Network Port
- USB interface and USB cable included
- Measurements: (D x W x H): 199 x 140 x 146 mm
- 24 Months Australian return to base warranty
Retail Express Cloud Datalogic QBT2131 scanner features:
- Connect the scanner base to your device via the cradle with the USB cable (or by using the Bluetooth® Wireless Technology)
- Charges and Transmits data to the host through its base station (via USB cable) as well as to any commercial or embedded Bluetooth compliant device. (Or purchase an optional Power supply for the cradle)
- Can also be connected to any tablet using either iOS or Android™ operating systems via the Bluetooth HID profile.
- Datalogic's patented 'Green Spot' technology for good-read feedback
- Has Batch Mode capability: +500 linear codes stored in memory
- Long Battery Life - Easy, tool-free, user-replaceable, long-lasting lithium-ion battery
- Bluetooth Range to the base: 25 meters
- Black colour
- Scans most 1D barcodes - Extra-wide scan angle and extra-long scan line, sharp and highly visible scan line
- Warranty 36 months RTB
Retail Express Cloud Cash Drawer Features:
- 5 Note compartments
- 5 or 8 Coin compartments (adjustable)
- Black with Silver Front - Cable to printer
- Interface cable (200 cm)
- Includes 2 keys for manual lock
- 100% steel with black powder coating and stainless steel drawer front
- Dimensions: Width: 350 mm Length: 405 mm Height: 90 mm Weight 6.0 kgs
- Connects to the Receipt Printer via the RJ11 port.
- Works with Epson and Star Micronics Receipt Printers
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CompuBox users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.