TSP700II TSP743II Ethernet High Speed Receipt Printer - Star Micronics
$885.45 Ex GST
Star Micronics Star Micronics TSP700II / TSP743II Ethernet Thermal Receipt Printer
Connects via Ethernet Cable to the network, and can be found on the iPad, Tablet, Windows PC or Apple Mac if the POS application is compatible.
High speed and high quality printer that will last a long time - Ideal for busy bars, cafés, coffee shops, retail outlets, banking, restaurants
The TSP700II is the one of the best single station printers on the market, and features a double resolution mode to increase sharpness to any graphic. It can produce eye catching graphics for company logos and/or coupons are a print away. The improved and sleeker design features a top cover which extends to the edge of the printer making it more difficult for dust and liquids to penetrate and harm the printer. Sound and vibration dampening channels within the printer help reduce printing noise and also add an extra layer of protection from moisture or dust when used in harsher environments.
- Easy top paper loading with autocutter
- Use 80mm wide paper rolls (80x80)
- Also has black mark label support - Please contact us for more information
- Colour - Black
- Includes Power Supply
- Connects via Ethernet to your network / router
- Interface: Ethernet only
- Star Line Mode & ESC/POS ™ Emulations
- A Ethernet connection implies that the printer can be connected to multipe devices at a time.
- Print Speed - 250mm per second
- Versatile user choice of paper widths - 80mm wide standard thermal paper, 58mm for labelling.
- Size: 142 Wide, 204 High, 132 Depth
- 12 months + 24 months bonus Australian return to base warranty - Upon registration
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CompuBox users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.