Square Register Compatible Epson T88VI Ethernet (Network) Receipt Printer
Compatible with all Square Devices incl Square Register
$631.82 Ex GST
Square Compatible Epson T88VI Ethernet (Network) Receipt Printer - Top of the range Epson Receipt Printer for fast and long lasting operation.
Plugs into the router via network cable (Network cable not included)
Compatible with Square Stand, Square Terminal, Square Register, iOs / iPads , Android
INCLUDES: External power supply, Australian Kettle Cord (IEC Cable), USB Cable
Prints receipts and kicks open the cash drawer - Ideal for busy bars, cafés, coffee shops, retail outlets where people are queuing.
What's in the Box: Thermal Starter Paper Roll x 1, Waterproof power button cover, Rubber feet for vertical installation, Control panel sheet for vertical installation, 58mm width paper guide, External power supply (Model: PS-180), Australian Kettle Cord (IEC Cable) CD-ROM (Drivers, Utility Software, Manuals), USB Cable, Setup guide.
Epson TM-T88Vi Features:
- Easy paper loading with auto cutter
- Print speed of up to 350mm per second
- Paper width max 80mm (Use 80x80 Thermal Rolls) - Also uses 58mm paper rolls
- High-quality receipt printouts
- Sleek, compact and stylish design
- Place the Epson TM-T88Vi printer horizontally or vertically
- Colour - Black
- The Epson TM-T88Vi connects via Ethernet cable to your Wifi Modem router, or network port (Also USB connectable)
- Ethernet connection implies you can print from multiple devices to the same printer on the same network
- Epson TM-T88Vi measurements: 145 x 195 x 148 mm (w x d x h), 1.6kg
- Australian Power and Safety approved compliance
- Server Direct Print functionality allows the TM-T88VI to print direct from a web server
- Has a replaceable Print Head - Save money down the line
- 48 Months Australian return to base warranty
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CompuBox users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.