Linea Pro 7 Mid Range Industrial for iPhone 6/6S/7/8,SE 2D Scanner LP7i-ZM2DBTR-PH7
$1,226.36 Ex GSTIn Stock
This Infinite Peripherals Linea Pro 7i ( LP7i-ZM2DBTR-PH7 ) is an industrial grade (IP66) and compact high-performance barcode scanner.
This is the Mid Range model
The Linea Pro 7i is designed to operate with iPhone SE, iPhone 7 & iPhone 8 and also compatible with iPhone 6/6s.
The integrated premium grade Zebra® 2D scan engine SE4750SR delivers fast and reliable scans.
The high capacity and hot-swappable battery makes it suitable for deploying in the most demanding enterprise environments.
Linea Pro 7i Industrial Scanner for iPhone 6/6S/7/8/SE II (2D Imager) LP7i-ZS2D-PH7
Linea Pro 7i Industrial Scanner for iPhone 6/6S/7/8/SE II (2D Imager RFID) LP7i-ZS2DR-PH7
Linea Pro 7i Industrial Scanner for iPhone 6/6S/7/8/SE II (2D Imager RFID Bluetooth) LP7i-ZS2DBTR-PH7
This Model - Linea Pro 7i Industrial Midrange Scanner for iPhone 6/6S/7/8/SE II (2D Imager RFID Bluetooth) LP7i-ZM2DBTR-PH7
Comparison of the Standard Range vs Mid Range Model:
Standard Range can scan no more than 500mm away from barcode
Mid Range can scan up to 900mm away from barcode
The exact range will depend on the barcode size.
- Linea Pro LP7i Industrial version for iPhone 6/6S/7/8/SE II Imager with MSR - Scans 1D and 2D Barcodes
- Compact, IP66 industrial grade scanner with a high-performance, integrated, premium grade Zebra 2D scanning engine (Version SE4750SR)
- High performance scanner combines speed and accuracy (Supports all major 1D or 2D barcodes)
- Easy to change, hot-swappable battery keeps the device working with no down time
- Compact size is comfortable to hold and to carry
- Dimensions: 1D and 2D Scanner (LxWxH): 157 mm x 76 mm x 25 mm
- Form-fitted solution offers IP66 rating to protect against dust and water.
- Port: Charge and Sync via USB connection
- MSR not certified for credit or debit card payments in Australia
- Weight 160 grams
- The optical array imager supports 1D/2D barcodes and OCR
- Battery Life: Up to 16,850 scans in a period and approximately 26 hours on a full charge (depending on number of scans)
- Warranty: Twelve (12) months RTB (Return To Base) warranty from the date of purchase against manufacturing faults.
- Optional warranty uplift to a total of 3 Years (One (1) year manufacturers warranty + Two (2) year uplift). Please ask for pricing.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CompuBox users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.