Epson CW-C6510P 8 inch Inkjet Label Printer with Cutter CW-C6510P-108
$5,322.73 Ex GSTIn Stock
Epson C6510( 8 inch Inkjet Label Printer with Peeler CW-C6510P-208
Connects via Network Cable to your Network port or Router or directly to your Windows PC via USB.
Interfaces: Ethernet and USB (USB cable included).
Please contact us for C6500 / C6510 labels on a roll, we can manufacture any size, with a fast turn around time.
Included in the Box: Full set of 4 cartridges | Maintenance Box | CD-ROM (Drivers, Manuals) | Power Supply (Australian approved) | Setup guide.
- Print Resolution: 1200 dpi x 1200 dpi (max) and Print Speed: 119 mm/s (max)
- 4 colours, YMCK
- Media Flexibility: Expanded media support - Label widths from 25.4 mm to 215.9 mm
- Max Print Width: 211.9 mm
- Maximum roll diameter: 152.4 mm
- Compact: Simple, unobtrusive design with front panel operation
- Reliable: Engineered by Epson for demanding applications and backed by industry-leading service and support
- It is the first printer specifically designed as a color upgrade to Black-Only Thermal Transfer Printers
- Similar media handling capabilities, speed, features and connectivity options, all at a comparable price point
- Money saving: Eliminates the need to pre-print, print speeds are up to 5-inches per second, with a fast time to first label
- Up to an astounding 1200 dpi resolution with various droplet sizes, delivers crisp images comparable to pre-printed labels
- Integration: Compatible with ZPL II, major middleware, SAP, Windows®, Mac®, and Linux
- Remote Printer Management for managing large fleets over the network
- Peel-and-Present: The Epson C6000P (C6010P) 4 inch and Epson C6500P (C6510P) (8 inch) models offer fast, on-demand print-and-apply applications
- Applicator I/O Control Port for Automated Workflow — Supports I/O commands; can be integrated into nearly any workflow
- Durable and prints High-Quality Labels
- Meets BS 5609 certification
- Dimensions 444 x 515 x 326 mm (width x depth x height)
- 12 Month Australian Return to Base Warranty.
Gloss or Matte:
- Printer ships as default with GLOSS INK / GLOSS Model
- Email CompuBox in advance if Matte is required as a different printer model is required
- Example: Once a printer is chosen as Gloss device it will permanently remain as this type selected
- Only Black Cartrige can be Matt, all other colours always Gloss
When is MATTE ink required:
- Required to print on solvent or chemical labels
- Solvent/chemical labelling is, more often that not, done on matte label stock
- The matte black ink produces much sharper barcodes than gloss black ink would on matte media would (and barcodes on solvent/chemical labelling are extremely important for accuracy)
- Once a printer is commissioned with matte ink , it can not be changed back to gloss
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CompuBox users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.