Clinell Universal Disinfectant Wipe - 4 x Bucket Refills of 225 Wipes each CWBUC225RAUS
$89.09 Ex GSTIn Stock
Clinell Universal Disinfectant Wipe - 4 x Bucket Refills of 225 Wipes each = TOTAL 900 Wipes
Effective from 10 seconds from the first wipe, and effective against CORONAVIRUS in 60 seconds.
Effective against SARS-CoV-2 / COVID-19 (ARTG number: 178363)
The wipes containing a unique antimicrobial formula that can be used as a detergent and disinfectant wipe, replacing the need for multiple wipes and surface cleaners.
The wipes are perfect for use on non-porous surfaces and equipment that are frequently used including tabletops, door handles, light switches, lift buttons, desks, keyboards, chairs, check-outs, EFTPOS machines, bathrooms and food prep areas and hot-desking in the office.
Suitable for the following non-exclusive purposes:
- Hard and non-porous surfaces
- Safe for food prep areas,
- Removes dust mites, pet dander, and pollen particles
- Can be used on baths, sinks and toilet seats
- Dermatologically tested
- No bleach, no taint
- Safe for food prep areas
Clinell Universal Wipes have been proven to kill at least 99.999% of germs, making it one of the most effective antimicrobial products on the market. The formula contains a mix of different biocides, each with a different mechanism of action, reducing the risk of germs developing resistance.
The Clinell green wipes contain Clinell's patented formula with wide-spectrum antimicrobial activity, including fungicidal activity, Klebsiella (CRE), bactericidal activity against MRSA, VRE & Acinetobacter, virucidal activity against Norovirus, Influenza (H1N1) and Herpes Simplex Virus.
Effective kill times:
- Acinetobacter baumannii EN13727 10 sec
- Enterococcus faecalis EN13727 10 sec
- Enterococcus faecium (VRE) EN13727 10 sec | EN14561 1 min
- Enterococcus hirae EN13727 10 sec | EN14561 1 min | EN16615 5 min
- Escherichia coli (E. coli) EN13727 10 sec
- Klebsiella pneumoniae (ESBL) EN13727 10 sec
- Methicillin Resistant Staphyloccus aureus (MRSA) EN13727 1 min
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa EN13727 10 sec | EN14561 1 min | EN16615 5 min
- Staphylococcus aureus EN13727 10 sec | EN14561 1 min | EN16615 5 min
- Mycobacterium bovis EN14348 2 min
- Candida albicans EN13727 10 sec
- Candida auris EN13624 1 min
- Hepatitis B ASTM E1052 1 min
- Hepatitis C EN14476 1 min
- HIV EN14476 30 sec
- Influenza H1N1 EN14476 2 min
- Influenza H3N2 EN14476 2 min
- MERS-CoV EN14476 1 min
- Norovirus EN14476 1 min
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CompuBox users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.