Honeywell PC42d 4 inch Direct Thermal Label Printer, USB, Serial, Ethernet, Dark Grey
$350.00 Ex GST
The Honeywell 4" PC42d Desktop Label Printer is easy to operate and affordable. It is exceptionally compact, and very easy to use, simple to install and ready to print quickly.
Ideal for any small to medium business, it's quiet, reliable operation and intuitive design make the PC42d the right fit for light duty labelling applications in a variety of industries. The pricing is affordable price, and it has modern features, the PC42d is a smart solution for the small or medium business looking to improve productivity in label making.
Included in the box: Power Adapter (100-240V), USB Cable, Quick Start Guide and Companion CD. Includes Australian Power Cord.
- General office packing and shipping labeling
- Retail shelf price labeling
- Distribution center barcode labeling
- Printing 2 inch up to 4 inch labels
- Standard Direct Thermal: 203 dpi at 4.0 ips
- Default Print Speed 150mm / second
- Maximum Print Speed 200mm / second
- Standard Interfaces: USB Device, USB Host with Serial
- Printer Command Languages: Direct Protocol (DP), ZSim (ZPL-II), ESim (EPL)
- 12 Month Standard Warranty on Printer
- Free Bartender Ultra Lite Software
- Supported Drivers: InterDriverTM Windows® Printer Driver (Microsoft® Certified for Windows 7/8.1/10, Windows Server 2016/2008/2012)
- 1 Inch Core Model
- Max. Media Diameter: 127.0 mm (5.0 in)
- Media Core Sizes: 25.4 mm (1.0 in), 38.1 mm (1.5 in)
- Media Width: 25.4 mm (1.0 in) to 110 mm (4.3 in)
- Max. Print Width: 104.1 mm Min
- Minimum Label Length: 9.6 mm (0.3 in)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CompuBox users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.