CAS CL5200 Label Printing Scale (Optional Pole)
$1,613.64 Ex GST
CAS CL-5200 Barcode Label Printing Scale (Optional Pole)
Perfect label printing scale that is easy to use in Fruit & veg shops, Butchers, Supermarkets, Grocers and Speciality goods. Easily networked and Ethernet ready. Weights and quickly prints the preprogrammed items. Includes Free Windows PC software to help programm items. (Optional cable required to link to PC)
CAS CL5200 Price Computing Scale features a built-in thermal Label Printer with easy-to-use replacement cartridge. Numerous Speed Keys for quick and easy operation. Easily networked and Ethernet ready.
This scale CAN print the CoOl function (Country of origin graphic bar)
Select NMI certification from the drop down list: Pre certification can be done by the warehouse if the scale is not connected to a POS software system, i.e. stand alone.
Select model from the drop down list:
|CL52-15B||LCD||No||54 (x2 - Double Click)||382 x 246mm||6/15 kg||2/5 g|
|CL52-30B||LCD||No||54 (x2 - Double Click)||382 x 246mm||15/30 kg||5/10 g|
|CL52-15P||LCD||Yes||72 (x2 - Double Click)||382 x 246mm||6/15 kg||2/5 g|
|CL52-30P||LCD||Yes||72 (x2 - Double Click)||382 x 246mm||15/30 kg||5/10 g|
CAS CL5200 Main Features:
- Graphic LCD display
- Large PLU & Ingredient message memory
- Barcode & Label formats: 45 fixed & 20 free format
- Management functions, including data management, price control, PLU programming, sales reports, label & keypad editing are controlled by CL-Work PC software and is necessary for any retail business
- High-speed thermal printer
- Speed keys 48 (no pole) and 72 (pole) models (x 2 double-click)
- Free format label design and User defined Barcode Printing
- Flexible & reliable network system with Ethernet Network Communication (TCP/IP) as well as RS-232C (Serial) Interface
- Graphic LCD display
- Up to 6,000 PLUs memory function and up to 300 characters per ingredient
- PC manager program (CL-Works)
- Dual Range
- COOL Function - Country of Origin label icon automatically generated by PLU
- Speed keys (standard: 54 x 2 double-click, pole: 72 x 2 double-click)
- Warranty 12 months return to base Australian warranty
- Minimum weight measurement for 15kg scale is 40 gram and for 30kg scale is 100 gram in accordance with Australian Regulations
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CompuBox users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.